VODAFONE REGIONAL COVERAGE NOT SUPPORTED
GO2 for Vodafone will not boost the Vodafone Regional network. You can tell you’re using the Regional Network when ‘Vodafone AU R’ or ‘Voda R’ appears on your phone.
This is due to the Regional Network roaming on a partners network. More information can be found on Vodafone’s Regional Network page
Vodafone Australia, Redbull Mobile, GoTalk and many more
- Cel-Fi GO2 for Vodafone
- 6m LMR240 cable
- 10m LMR240 cable
- Choose your external antenna:
- Blackhawk Omni Marine High Gain 698-2100 7/10dBi
- Blackhawk Wideband LPDA 698-2700 8/9dBi
- Choose your internal antenna:
- Blackhawk Wall Mount 698-4000MHz 5/7dBi Panel Antenna -150dBc PIM
- Blackhawk Ceiling Dome 698-4000 2/5dBi Antenna -150dBc PIM
- 240v Mains Power Supply
- 12v Cigarette lighter Power Supply
Can I have multiple indoor antennas connected to the GO? Yes, you can. There may be rare occasions where a single service antenna (one that provides your phone with signal) is not adequate enough to cover an area. This could be due to the building size, structure or the fact you want signal inside and outside. Chat to our team if you would like to know more.