Telstra, Aldi Mobile, Boost Mobile, Woolworths Connect
Cel-Fi GO will boost a single band at a time: 3G(850) or 4G(700 or 1800). It is highly recommended to leave the GO in 3G mode to ensure voice calls are received. Voice on 4G (VoLTE) will only work in selected areas and with later model phones.
- Cel-Fi GO Mobile for Telstra
- 6m LMR240 cable
- 10m LMR240 cable
- Choose your external antenna
- Blackhawk Omni Marine High Gain Antenna 698-2100 7/10dBi
- Blackhawk Wideband LPDA 698-2700 8/9dBi
- Choose your internal antenna
- Blackhawk Wall Mount 698-4000MHz 5/7dBi Panel Antenna -150dBc PIM
- Blackhawk Ceiling Dome 698-4000MHz 2/5dBi Antenna -150dBc PIM
- 240v Mains Power Supply
- 12v Cigarette Lighter DC Power Supply
Can I have multiple indoor antennas connected to the GO? Yes, you can. There may be rare occasions where a single service antenna (one that provides your phone with signal) is not adequate enough to cover an area. This could be due to the building size, structure or the fact you want signal inside and outside. Chat to our team if you would like to know more.
Powertec offers a free consultation to anyone who needs help picking an appropriate antenna. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our head office on (07) 55 770 500 to discuss today!