- This works as a back-up battery for your Thuraya XT or for unexpected travel.
- A freshly charged spare battery extends usage time in areas where you don’t have access to electricity.
- Keeping a spare battery on hand ensures that your Thuraya XT is always ready for use.
- The charging time of a fully discharged Thuraya XT battery is approximately 2 hours 25 minutes.
- You may still use the Thuraya XT while charging the battery.
- The charger stops charging automatically when the battery is full.
- As long as the charger is not disconnected it restarts charging after a while to keep the battery fully charged.
- Install the new battery and as with any Li-on battery, charge overnight with the telephone turned off to ensure full cycle life prior to first use.
**WARNING** • Do not short-circuit the battery. Short-circuiting the terminals may damage the battery or the connecting object. • Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 90 degrees Celsius. • Please dispose of the battery in accordance with local regulations. Your XT will not function without a battery in good condition – just by attempting use with AC or DC chargers.