Enhanced Tracking Options – NEW to SPOT GEN 3!
Motion Activated Tracking:
- A vibration sensor tells your SPOT to send Tracks only when you’re moving. This is a great new battery saving feature, and you don’t have to remember to re-set your tracking after 24 hours for Unlimited and Extreme Tracking.
- Upgrades available to Unlimited or Extreme Tracking.
- Choose your rate of tracking of 60, 30, 10, or 5 minutes with
- Unlimited Tracking, or down to 2.5 minutes with Extreme Tracking.
Enhanced Features – NEW to SPOT GEN 3!
- More Power Options.
- SPOT Gen 3 has approximately twice the battery life of
- SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger
More Battery Options:
- 4 AAA ‘off the shelf’ Lithium Batteries
- 4 AAA ‘off the shelf’ NiMH rechargeable Batteries
- Line power with a 5v USB connection. (SPOT Gen 3 is not waterproof when line powered)
Basic Features of SPOT Gen 3
- Compact – easily carried by remote workers
- Battery powered, no external power supply required
- Supports “I’m OK” sked reports as well as SOS duress, help and custom messages
- Increased frequency of reporting while in SOS or help mode
- SIze: 87 x 65 x 25 mm
- Battery Life: up to 1250 messages
- Enclosure rating: IPX7
- Alarm Buttons: OK (sked), Custom, Help, SOS, Tracking
- Message triggers: User generated
What’s in the box?
- USB Cable
- Quick Reference Guide