The all new EXPLORER 510 is the smallest ever EXPLORER BGAN and the ideal combination of performance and portability. The durable magnesium casing and a dust and water resistant design makes the EXPLORER 510 the perfect choice when working off the beaten track, but still dependant on a reliable connection.
Smaller than a standard laptop and weighing less than 1.4 kg, this satellite terminal is easy to carry along when travelling the world. It supports your need for performance and provides simultaneous high quality voice and broadband access at speeds up to 464 kbps. Connect the optional EXPLORER LTE Modem to the USB port and turn your device into a true communication SmartHub. Use local cellular net when available and BGAN if no other option.
Satellite Connectivity Made Simple
EXPLORER 510 is easy to set-up and to operate. The user interface is intuitive and can be accessed from your PC or any kind of smart device. With the EXPLORER Connect App you can use your smart device to make calls or easily access the internet even in areas with no terrestrial or cellular coverage. The EXPLORER Connect
App with a SIP softphone will be available on Android and IOS.
EXPLORER Connect App
Use your Smart Device to Make Calls or easily Access The Internet even in areas with
no other coverage.
– SIP Softphone
– Terminal Access
– Pointing assistance
EXPLORER LTE Modem turns E510 into a true communication SmartHub.
Use local cellular network
when available and BGAN if no other option
-Easy access to the terminal on all Devices and Screen Sizes
– A ruggedized BGAN SmartHub fit for purpose
– BGAN connectivity made simple
– An ideal combination of size and performance
– Magnesium casing, IP66 rating and integrated battery pack- completely dust tight and protected against powerful water jets and heavy seas
– Though much smaller than a standard laptop, this satellite terminal supports your need for performance and is easy to set-up and to operate
– The perfect choice when working off the beaten track, but still dependent on a reliable connection
Smallest Class 2 BGAN terminal
– 20 x 20 x 5 cm
– >1.4 kg – Up to 464kbps standard data – 32, 64 and 128 kbps streaming
– Integrated Lithium Ion battery
– SIM card slot
– Magnesium casing
– IP66 compliant
– WiFi – Amphenol USB Connector (USB Host) – USB Host (USB to Ethernet converter cable) – Audible/LED/Compass Pointing aid
Simple to use/Set Up
– Web MMI based on E710
EXPLORER Connect App
– Easy – Webserver access – SIP Softphone
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
With access in over 140 countries, Thuraya provides coverage across 70% of the world. The core advantages of Thuraya satellites are its coverage optimisation and dynamic resource allocation capabilities, allowing Thuraya to offer more compact and feature laden terminals to you.