- 3-axis gimbal
- High precision brushless servo control
- Aluminum alloy body
- Built-in IMU module
- A2, WKM, NAZA-M, NAZA-M V2 ,PHANTOM 2 supported
- GoPro3 and GoPro3+ supported
- Zenmuse technology
The 3-axis H3-3D gimbal takes the unparalleled 3-axis stabilization of professional Zenmuse systems and brings them to the GoPro Hero 3 and 3+ for smoother Phantom videos than ever before. It is easy to install, lightweight and ideal for everything from extreme sport to filmmaking.
Small Size, Professional Performance
3-axis GoPro stabilization, high precision control (within ±0.08°) and smooth tilt control.
Plug and play installation. No additional hardware or software tuning required.
Compatible with DJI Flight Control Systems
- Multirotor (currently supported) A2, WooKong-M, NAZA-M V1, NAZA-M V2, Phantom
- Heli (will soon be supported) Ace One, WooKong-H, NAZA-H
- NAZA-M LITE not supported
(Notice：NAZA-M V1 and original Phantom users must use a NAZA-M V2 PMU)
Part of the Zenmuse Family
The H3-3D gimbal is powered by the same advanced algorithms, high precision sensors and brushless motor designs used in professional Zenmuse gimbals, making it astoundingly stable.
An independent high-precision Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) offers precise attitude information and more accurate control.
Functionalities can be easily expanded through firmware upgrades.