Available on backorder
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
FAQ about DJI Care
DJI Care Refresh is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI product. DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months and offers up to two full replacements at additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your product during normal use. Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
A product warranty is a guarantee of repair service provided by a manufacturer if any product defects are found. DJI Care Refresh provides replacement service if damage resulting from quality issues occurs to the aircraft, propellers, or battery during normal use. You can still enjoy DJI’s standard product warranty without buying DJI Care Refresh, but DJI Care Refresh can greatly reduce service costs. Furthermore, if the repair costs are covered by the standard product warranty, the remaining Replacement balance on your DJI Care Refresh will not be affected.
No, you cannot. Currently, each Phantom 4 Pro/Pro+ is eligible for only one DJI Care Refresh. The service plan cannot be renewed after it expires.
DJI Care Refresh is bound to the aircraft’s S/N. If you want to replace your aircraft, contact DJI Support via phone, email, or live chat. Then send your aircraft to a designated DJI repair center under the instruction of DJI Support staff. Our repair staff will conduct damage assessment and send you a repair invoice. After receiving the invoice, you can either choose to repair your aircraft for the quoted price or replace the aircraft under DJI Care Refresh. You will receive a brand new or refurbished unit after paying the service charge specified in your DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement. The replacement’s S/N will be automatically bound to your DJI Care Refresh plan.
For Phantom 4 Pro, the aircraft S/N can be found inside the battery compartment. You should only enter the aircraft S/N when you purchase DJI Care Refresh.
No. At the moment, DJI Care Refresh does not support international coverage. For example, if you purchased your DJI Care Refresh in the US, you can only replace your aircraft at an official US service center.
Terms of Service – DJI Care Refresh
Thank you for choosing DJI Care Refresh. By purchasing DJI Care Refresh, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms. DJI Care Refresh is created by SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “we” or “DJI”) to give you peace of mind. DJI agrees to provide replacement products for an additional fee if damage occurs accidentally under normal use to a covered aircraft, gimbal and camera within the period of validity. DJI has a relationship with an insurance company that covers the cost of these programs.
If damage occurs accidentally to your product under normal use, DJI Care Refresh offers up to two replacement units for a small additional charge each time the service is requested.
For the Phantom 4 Pro, the aircraft, gimbal, camera and propellers can be replaced.
DJI Care Refresh does not cover the following:
1) Lost or partially lost aircraft, gimbal or accessories.
2) Stolen, forgotten, or abandoned product.
3) Damage caused by flight under unsuitable conditions.
4) Remote controller, battery of Inspire 2 and Phantom 4 Pro, and modification accessories.
5) Deliberate losses.
6) Abrasions and shell damage that do not affect the performance of the product.
7) Direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure.
8) Replacement requests for damage incurred outside the period of validity.
9) Extra fees resulting from technical enhancements or performance improvements.
10) Damage resulting from modifications that are not in accordance with manual recommendations, or the use of incompatible batteries and charger.
11) Damage resulting from the use of third party accessories, batteries or software.
DJI Care Refresh includes two replacements. If you claim for replacement of your product twice, DJI shall be considered to have fully executed the DJI Care Refresh service. The DJI Care Refresh service will then be terminated.
After replacement, the original product becomes DJI’s property and the replacement product is your property, with coverage effective for the remaining period of the Plan.
DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months. If you purchase a product with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the third day after the date of shipment. If you buy DJI Care Refresh separately on the official DJI website or via other channels, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement.
1) If damage to your DJI product occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh coverage, contact DJI Support via http://www.dji.com/support, TEL and ONLINE SUPPORT are preferred.
2) Send your product (including the aircraft, gimbal, propellers and battery) based on the DJI Care Refresh warranty plan you have purchased to a DJI designated repair center under the instruction of DJI Support.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (Phantom 4 Pro), send the aircraft, gimbal, camera and propellers.
If you do not send the required part(s), DJI may require you to send it (them) again or decline your replacement request.
3) DJI will send you the quotation of repair fees after it determines that the product is covered under DJI Care Refresh, you will receive the quotation of charge for the replacement service. After your payment has been confirmed, the replaced product will be shipped to you. Or you can choose to pay the cost of repair to repair your product.
DJI Care Refresh will be terminated without notice in the following situations:
1) The service has expired.
2) Your DJI product was repaired by a non-official DJI repair center.
3) DJI Care Refresh includes two replacements. If you claim for replacement of your product twice, DJI shall be considered to have fully executed the DJI Care Refresh service. The DJI Care Refresh service will then be terminated.
4) If the customer is found to have broken a DJI Care Refresh covered product on purpose, the service will be terminated automatically, and DJI will not offer a refund. If a customer is found to be causing accidents for financial gain, DJI reserves the right to take legal action.
There are no hidden charges for the replacement service. After you purchase DJI Care Refresh, you will receive prioritized service. Each time the replacement service is requested, subject to your purchase region.
In the AU region:
For DJI Care Refresh (Phantom 4 Pro), the first time replacement fee is AUD $209, the second time replacement fee is AUD $319.
1) DJI Care Refresh can be cancelled upon return of the aircraft purchased, according to DJI refund policies.
2) DJI Care Refresh cannot be cancelled without returning the aircraft purchased.
3) DJI Care Refresh cannot be transferred after purchase.
Please do NOT send SD cards to DJI. DJI shall not be responsible for any damage or loss to the data or personal information stored or saved in your product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.