Optus, TPG, Amaysim, Dodo, iiNet, plus more
Cel-Fi GO will boost a single band at a time: 3G (900) or 4G (700/1800). It is highly recommended to leave the GO in 3G mode to ensure voice calls are received. Voice on 4G (VoLTE) will only work in selected areas and with later model phones.
- Cel-Fi GO for Optus
- Choice of internal antenna:
- Blackhawk Wall Mount 698-4000MHz 5/7dBi Panel Antenna -150dBc PIM
- Blackhawk Ceiling Dome 698-4000MHz 2/5dBi Antenna -150dBc PIM
- Choice of external antenna:
- Blackhawk LPDA 698-4000MHz 12/14dBi
- Blackhawk Omni High Gain 698-2700MHz 6dBi
- 2 x 10m PT240 LSHF cable
- 6m PT240 LSHF cable
- MARS Panel Antenna 698-2700 5dBi plus mount
- INSTOCK Wireless 700-2700Mhz 2 Way DAS Splitter/Combiner SMA/F, RoHS, High Isolation
- 12v Cigarette lighter power supply
- 240v Power Supply
Can I have multiple indoor antennas connected to the GO? Yes, you can. There may be rare occasions where a single service antenna (one that provides your phone with signal) is not adequate enough to cover an area. This could be due to the building size, structure or the fact you want signal inside and outside. Chat to our team if you would like to know more.