Under your extended warranty cover, we will also guarantee:
- We aim to repair and return all items within 1 business day turnaround window. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we are not always able to achieve this but our expectation is that all repairs will be returned within 5 working days. If your product is not fixed and returned within 2 weeks, we will replace it.
- Ask us for a loan unit if you must have your product for business or health reasons – under your extended warranty we will provide free delivery and collection of a replacement unit. You will need to purchase the replacement unit itself but we will refund you on its return to Powertec.
- If your product requires more than 3 visits for repair, we will replace it.
Benefits of extended warranty cover that are not covered under the Australian Consumer Law
- You will have peace of mind knowing that if the products you purchase are faulty, they are covered for a specific time period. Your purchase guarantees you certainty for the period of coverage and knowledge of the solutions that we will provide you if something goes wrong.
- You will have an experienced technical staff member manage your repair and/or replacement, keeping you updated on a regular basis with progress
- You will be provided with a specific repair time guarantee
- Availability of a loan product
- Access to Technical assistance via our ticketing system
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us, and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done, you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.