The most notable features of the DR750S-1CH include:
1. The Sony STARVIS sensor is incorporated for exceptional video quality, especially under low light conditions. BlackVue have added an Enhanced Night Vision option which can further boost brightness under low light conditions.
3. 60FPS option. In “Sports Mode” or “Extreme (high bit rate) Mode” recording, the DR750S-1CH can record at 60FPS for smoother video quality.
4. Wide angle of view of 139° to pick up more of your surroundings.
5. High operational temperature resistance at 70°C to reduce issues in the heat.
6. Faster processor. This impacts almost everything, including faster booting, rebooting, shut down, WiFi downloads and firmware updates.
7. Event File Overwrite Protection. Up to 50 important files can now be locked and protected from loop recording.
8. Pre-buffered parking mode recording which captures the 5 second lead up to the triggering event (motion or impact triggers).
*NOTE: Other branded Micro SD cards are not recommended for Blackvue Dash Cams